Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A quote from Eleanor Roosevelt, by way of Oprah.

The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams.

Inspiring, huh? I'm going to ignore the fact that Lindsay Lohan is appearing on the very same Oprah show.

I guess the reason they are dreams is that it takes a great amount of time and effort to make them come true. And I may be the most impatient person on the face of the planet, so waiting a long time is no small feat. I am also terrible at networking, so it figures I chose a profession in which networking is not just advisable, but undeniably necessary.

You know what else is undeniable? The fact that I will give out a big old "WHOOPIE" when the polls close and Rick Santorum is tossed out on his ear. I don't even live in PA, but it's that race that I am keeping tabs on.

No comments: