Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry F*cking Christmas!

The booty:

Nice simple gold chain - as a grown-up lawyer I apparently need to wear more jewelry.

DVDs - 24 season 5 (gotta get psyched for the upcoming season), Veronica Mars seasons 1 & 2 (simply awesome), Twelve Angry Men (a classic which I actually have never seen and kept meaning to).

Gift cards - Ann Taylor and J. Crew. Yay for work clothes.

Spa Day on Wednesday for Mom, Sister, and me.

Earrings - very pretty and which I would have never bought myself which is nice.

Shea Butter Lotion - for my dry cracked winter hands.

Stewart/Colbert 2008 Campaign T-shirt. Hehe.

Wine. Which must be consumed here because it's not going on the plane home.

An awesome little knit chapstick holder key chain (they know me well). And no, I can't quit. If that's my only real vice, it's a decent one to have.

A bit more, but it's sounding pretty gluttonous at this point.

Merry Christmas and happy eating to all. The hills kicked my ass again today. But I feel less guilty about the snacking. (Ok, the drinking.)

I am so going to watch 24 now. I hope the Season 6 preview tells me how Kiefer gets off that slow boat to China!

No comments: