Monday, January 01, 2007

I'm Here!!

Well, I'm all moved in and about 30% unpacked. But I am luckily able to mooch off of someone's unsecured wireless network (should I cancel my internet order? Cable guy is coming on Friday and unfortunately I will have to make do with dvds until then while I unpack.)

This wireless network is called "boobyhatch2". Ha.

The only really crappy part about the last couple of days is the fact that as soon as we got back from CA I got a terrible head cold. Awful sore throat, stuffy, the works. It was NOT fun loading and unloading the truck. But my parents are troupers and we got through it. I feel better today and hopefully will be almost 100% for tomorrow.

I really need to prepare for my first day of work so I'm just gonna spend a couple hours organizing/unpacking and then relax and get ready for tomorrow. I wanted to take a dry run down to work to see how long it will take me, but I don't think it's worth the energy plus rush hour will be worse. I'll just leave early in the morning.

This is so weird. It's MY apartment. MY furniture. MY appliances. Can I really be an adult?

Considering I'm watching "Eight Below" (I love doggie movies), I guess not.

Happy New Year! I was asleep before midnight last night. (Ok, maybe I am an adult.)

1 comment:

Grace said...

Congratulations!! I'm excited for you. Hope you feel better, and have a kick ass first day.