Sunday, February 25, 2007

*Shudder*

Does anyone else think the ABC pre-Oscar show is just difficult to watch? The celebrity schmoozing just seems so uncomfortable and embarrassing.

Yet I still watch. With my take-out and wine and NEW coffee table and area rug. Heeeee! The chocolate-colored leather queen size sofa bed is coming in a couple of weeks, and then I will literally never want to get up again. No interest financing for 90 days after delivery! A real adult purchase.

And today I thought about how my first loan payments are due April 1st. Awesome.

Who's looking forward to sloshing through the snow to court in the morning after staying up too late to find out who won best picture even though I've only seen two of the movies?

I am!

3 comments:

Grace said...

ZZZZZzzzzzzz..... Don't you think the Oscars are boring so far?

Harmless Error said...

Yes, except for "Valium really does work" from the guy who won best adapted screenplay for The Departed.

Ugh Chris Connelly needs to go back to MTV.

Grace said...

3 Things:

1. I wish Maggie Gyllenhal just once wouldn't look dress like such a mental patient.

2. Are there ALWAYS so many montages?

3.. Do you think they're going to add Anna Nicole Smith in the "in memorium" section?