Saturday, February 03, 2007

Things Left Unsaid. Part 1.

Idea stolen from This Fish.

1. I wish we kept in better contact.
2. I'm worried you two will never work things out. And they are stupid things. So work them out.
3. I can handle this myself.
4. I really cannot handle this myself.
5. I think about you way too much for someone I will likely never see again.
6. You can do so much better.
7. I hope one day soon you will figure out what you want.
8. I don't know how long I can keep up this charade.
9. I'm sorry I lead you on for so long. I should have been honest from the start.
10. Take me seriously, damnit.
11. I miss you.
12. I'm jealous of you. I've worked so much harder than you and deserve more.
13. I'm worried that you will die at a young age.
14. You have enough on your plate. Let them go.
15. I strongly dislike you and don't know why I am still thrown into social situations with you.
16. I'm not as strong as I pretend to be.
17. It's going to get much worse if you don't deal with it now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is #13 about Kiefer Sutherland?

Harmless Error said...

No, but it probably should be.