Friday, April 06, 2007

How many more years of this?

I don't wanna go to work I don't wanna go to work I don't wanna go to work I don't wanna go to work.

And I've been working all of three months and one week. And I like it 65% of the time. But I still don't wanna go today.

UPDATE: 6:20pm

Half of my office took the day off (I suppose to celebrate the killing of Jesus? wtf.), so Boss #2 and I went out for a long lunch, and I swear, if he weren't a) my boss and b) married with two kids, I would totally let myself fall in love with him.

I then proceeded to imbibe some scotch with another attorney in his office after Boss #2 left for the day (at 3pm), and, in total, did about two hours of work all day, having fucked around online for most of the morning.

So I brought work home. Cuz it needs to get done. It just wasn't gonna get done today.

1 comment:

The Once and Future TC said...

I don't wanna go to work either.

Of course, today I DIDN'T! Ha ha.