Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Why aren't I in bed?

Because I don't want it to be tomorrow. But tomorrow, when I'll inevitably be tired, I'll kick myself for staying up late. Yes, 11:30 is late.

Why don't I want it to be tomorrow? Because work is kind of pissing me off. It's nothing terrible. I'm just frustrated and confused and worried. They're not training me as well as they should be for the amount of responsibility I'm being given. Everyone is responsive to my questions, but I can only ask different versions of the same questions so many times before I start to sound like an idiot. I'm just not comfortable with certain procedures yet. That throbbing knot under my left shoulder blade, which I had hoped disappeared with the bar exam, is starting to twitch again.

If only Colin Farrell were in my bed. I'd hop in there in a flash. Although no sleep would be involved.

No comments: