Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday Musings

4 days til vacation. Buying a bikini online from Lands End was quite the smart decision. End of summer sales + natural lighting make girls happy.

August in New York City is a drag. Well, August in general is always kind of a drag (I am so ready for sweaters and scarves), but when there is no breeze and the heat from the sun simply refracts off the concrete and glass there is no release.

Practical Magic might be the dumbest movie ever. Yet I haven't turned the channel.

I have to be in court in the morning, do a deposition at 2, and deal with a conference call with an opposing attorney and a judge at 3:45. Boss #2 is on trial, so I thought Boss #1 would at least handle one of these. Nope. He'll be chilling in his office all day while I run around like a chicken with its head cut off. Grr.

No comments: