Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Oh How I Wish it Were Next Wednesday

I really really really don't feel like going to work today. Raise your hand if you're with me.


---------------------------------

UPDATE: 7:54pm.

I really need to trust my instincts more. I should have called in sick. Which I've never done in almost a year. What a horrible day. Note to those lucky enough to have underlings: When you're on trial and send mistyped crackberry emails every half hour asking for caselaw that stands for x/y/z proposition, make sure you provide enough info so your associate isn't scrambling and half-guessing as to what you want causing her to almost punch the wall and pull her hair out.

Where's my wine.

4 comments:

Jamie E. Hampton said...

I concur, but I feel that way most days...I am, however, looking forward to stuffing myself like a turkey.

blonde.counsel said...

My hand is raised. And I don't even dislike my job per se, I just like sometimes not having to go to the office.

Grace said...

Awwww... Poor Harmless. I hope you have the best Thanksgiving ever.

Anonymous said...

Me! Me! :( Was up until 2 a.m. last night baking and packing so we can experience the joy of driving 24 hours straight only to sleep on the couch at my SIL's over-crowded apartment and eat tamales (not even turkey!) Now doesn't your day look better? ;)