Saturday, March 22, 2008

Procrastination.

I ran six miles.

I scrubbed my bathroom.

I went to Gristedes to buy the special Swiffer Wet-Jet Spray for Hardwood Floors. And I swiffered.

I took Chloe out. Twice.

I'm doing my laundry.

All of my friends went home/out of town. Again, even the non-Easter-celebrating ones.

I really have to work. I really don't want to work. My father and his new semi-new wife who I've never met are coming to visit tomorrow. I'd like to just relax today so I have the strength to deal with that. I want a massage.

Ok, a few hours of work. I can do that.

-----------------------------------------

Um, I got distracted by A Walk to Remember on TNT. Shut up, you know you watch those movies when they're on TV. You have to, right? It's like a disease. Ok, back to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better I worked until almost 8 tonight. Also, He is risen.

E. McPan said...

I actually have watched A Walk to Remember. Wait, I always get that one confused with some other movie like Walking in the Clouds or something. The one I'm thinking of has Keanu Reeves and Debra Messing.