Saturday, June 28, 2008

This might be why I'm probably going to die alone.

It's 7pm on a Saturday evening. I'm exhausted. I have ice packs on my shins, a bandage on my blistered baby toe, a glass of water on one side and a glass of wine on the other, delivery menus at my disposal, and I'm watching Ghost on HBO2. I'm wearing loungy capris and a tank top that has been washed so many times it's practically tissue paper, and having worn a suit for the past five days straight, the thought of changing into something more appropriate in which to leave my apartment makes me want to stick a needle in my eye.

I'm not a total loser though. I went to an improv show at the Upright Citizens Brigade last night, which was so freaking hilariously awesome my stomach hurt today from the laughing.

Hee. God, Whoopi is the shit in this movie. I love it.

No comments: