Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thoughts.

1. It feels like August in NYC. In June. I'm not ok with it.
2. I've spent the past two hours preparing for an oral argument that I will definitely lose. I hate having to advocate what are essentially stupid arguments.
3. A friend of mine got a ticket and summons at reunion for...wait for it...smoking pot in the dorms. I was asleep at the time, and while I wouldn't have been there anyway, I'm sad I missed the ensuing hilarity.
4. The woman ahead of me at the dry cleaner's today yelled at the cute elderly owner because the cover for her dog bed was not ready yet. First of all, anyone who brings a dog bed cover to the cleaners is an idiot for not buying one that can be machine washed. Second, despite my love for all things canine, they do not actually need a dog bed, contrary to this woman's assertion that Fido "needs somewhere to sleep!" What a bitch. The woman, not...oh whatever.
5. Celebrities need to stop naming their children after intangible desirous traits.
6. A male friend-but-really-more-an-acquaintance of mine, who less than one month ago told me that he was way too immature to get married any time soon, and who I found out this past weekend has been cheating on his longtime girlfriend with another friend of mine up until last summer, proposed to said girlfriend yesterday, and she said yes. Strike 8 million for monogamy and positive role models on love.
7. I still want to see Indiana Jones, Sex and the City, The Strangers, and now also want to see The Happening. One of those has to happen this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't get too down about Number 6. Not everyone is a dirty rotten scoundrel, though sometimes it sure seems like that.