Sunday, September 28, 2008

Instincts

Ever feel the need to just see what else is out there? Luckily, the tanking economy hasn't dampened the job market for attorneys who are possibly looking to switch firms. I haven't applied to anything, and I don't know that I will any time soon. But I'm starting to feel pigeonholed and a bit taken for granted where I am, and it's always good to explore one's options, right? If I jumped ship right now, my firm would be royally screwed. They know it. I know it. And hopefully they know that I know it. We have more work than we can handle even though we just hired someone.

I'm skipping what is supposed to be easy cross training today. An ache has invaded what feels like my bones, and with the marathon now less than two weeks away, I feel the need to protect what I have left.

Did anyone else fall asleep during the debate on Friday? Just me? Ok. Thursday should be much more entertaining.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Debates were really boring.

Rest is good when one is marathoning.

Grace said...

Debates was a huge snoozefest.

Perk up, Harmless.

Brothers & Sisters is back on tonight!