Saturday, November 15, 2008

This post has no point.

My sister is coming to visit on Friday and is staying through Thanksgiving weekend. She's staying at her friend's apartment (the friend will be out of town) about twenty blocks away, which is probably a good thing because having her stay with me in my spacious yet cozy studio apartment for ten days would probably spell death for both of us by day 4. I haven't seen her since August 2007 (!!) but we talk a lot on the phone and online. I'm looking forward to her visit but I'm not looking forward to the money I will undoubtedly spend on frivolous items while she is here.

It's 11pm on a Saturday night and I'm watching Save The Last Dance on TNT? I turned down an offer to go see the new Bond flick because I fell asleep after doing three hours of work and couldn't rouse myself enough to get from my apartment to the movie theater. That would require, you know, putting on something other than sweat pants.

I ran this morning in the pouring rain. I mean downpour. I looked like I had jumped in a pool. It was kinda fun until I had a terrible thought that my ipod earphones could maybe electrocute me and fry my brain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently it's not very good anyway (Bond, that is!) And who the hell ever gets sick of watching Julia Stiles bang a black guy?