Monday, November 13, 2006

More Life Lessons From Television

I've watched two shows in the past 24 hours which have centered around the theme that Life Is Short And So You'd Better Take Advantage Of It While You Can.

Ok. This goes back to my previous post regarding feeling stuck. How do you take advantage of a life that doesn't exist? Most days, literally the only time I leave the house (my parents' house) is to get my ass to the gym for at least an hour a day. Being in shape has always been a high priority for me, but since it is now the only thing I have to "work" on, I've taken it to a new level.

But is this taking advantage of life? Hell no. Both of the shows revolved around making decisions about jobs, relationships, living situations, etc. Again, the stuckness.

NY bar results at 9am. Perhaps there'll be a little less stuckness tomorrow.

No comments: