Sunday, December 10, 2006

I'm gonna try...

to not be a whiner anymore. Ok, at least not more than once every couple of weeks.

Eh, who am I kidding.

But, I do get a great deal of pleasure out of the shallower things in life. So, in honor of my beginning to watch the final season of Alias on dvd (probably in about a day and a half, and really, who else has the opportunity for such sloth?), I give you (not that I wrote it, of course, but whatever), the funniest Television Without Pity exchange in history:

"I don't understand. Vaughn, what're you telling me?" "Well," he says, "for starters, my name isn't Michael Vaughn." WHAT? Syd pulls back, and WHAM! A car crashes right into the side of them and BLACKOUT.

BLACKOUT? BLACKOUT? "My name isn't Michael Vaughn" and BLACKOUT??? What the? How the? AND I WAS PREDICTING SEASON FIVE WOULD SUCK DONKEY BALLS. Oh, man. All I can say is, since my trusty sidekick Wendy Kroy hasn't watched the last ten episodes of the season, he wasn't able to join me in the viewing of this total FUCKWITTEDNESS, but one second after the car crashed into Syd and Vaughn, my phone rang and this is the conversation that occurred:

Sars: Dude.
Erin: Duuuude.
Sars: What. The. Fuck.
Erin: I. Don't. Know.
Sars: But…DUUUUUUUDE.
Erin: I know, dude. THE FUCK?
Sars: I…dude?
Erin: Dude. Just…dude.
Sars: See? Uh. I.
Erin: With the. In the. How the.
Sars: Dude?
Erin: Dude.
Sars: And, in case it hasn't been said enough: DUDE.
Erin: Totally.

Thank you for joining us for the closing installment of I Suffered Through Major Portions of this Season, And All I Got Was This Lousy NotVaughn T-shirt. Join us next season when we will proceed to go, whhhaaaaaaa?

Dude? Dude.


Heeeeeeee. Gets me every time.


No comments: