Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My poor pup is the best dog in the world for having not gone outside for 14 hours.

I'm appearing for a preliminary conference tomorrow, which is just a scheduling conference for the remaining discovery in the case, but it requires some amount of finessing and negotiation with the other parties and I haven't done one before, so, the smart thing to do would have been to come home and read up on things.

Instead, I went out for drinks. Which I firmly believe was the smarter thing to do. I found out that there is an AWESOME bar/lounge with excellent music in the basement of my office building, and I will now be going there at least once a week.

Now I'm waiting for Chinese food and the premiere of Lost. After three months I kind of forget what the hell is going on, but oh well.

No comments: