Saturday, March 10, 2007

This is why my life is boring.

I turned down an invite tonight to go out in the east village with some friends. I went out on Thursday after work and had a blast, so I think turning down tonight is ok. I'm exhausted. I ran 7 miles, cleaned the apartment, went out and about for a while, and am pooped. Then again, it is a Saturday night, it's 8pm, and I'm in my pajamas deciding what to watch. Hmm.

But! I also adopted a cat today. She's a two year old sweetie, whose name I haven't decided on. She's a calico with some tabby in the mix, and she and the pup have been eying each other with interest and no snarls. I think they'll be the best of friends. See, I couldn't leave the new kid alone til 2am on her first night.

I also really really really need to do work tomorrow for a trial starting on Tuesday that I literally know nothing about yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the kitty! can you post a picture?