Thursday, March 15, 2007

What's up, doc?

Is this week over yet?

Clearly I'm having some exhaustion issues. I've been taking it easy the past few days, other than a minor crying episode on the phone with my mother over my nemesis (money), but went back to the gym today. I felt ok, but now I just want to go to bed.

I know I should get a check-up. Maybe I'm anemic or something. Vegetarians often are. The problem is finding a doctor. New insurance + new city + little time = a lot of work to find a good primary care physician. But, I know, of all the things to spend my time on, this is super important.

I'm supposed to go out tomorrow night to celebrate a friend getting his master's degree. I'm gonna have to rally. I can feel it. Maybe some JT will help.

On a completely different note, and only because I just saw the preview for the tenth time, I really want to see Reign Over Me when it comes out next week. It looks powerful and heartwarming and awesome.

Update:

Grey's watchers, are we supposed to feel sorry for/empathize with/do anything other than roll our eyes at Callie, who, on top of making an orthopedic surgeon's salary, apparently comes from family money and is ashamed to tell her husband? Shut up, show.

No comments: