Monday, April 23, 2007

Dear Time Warner Cable,

I pay a lot of money for your mediocre services. Let's just say, your channel line-up sucks compared to Comcast (where the hell is Soapnet?) and your digital layout is user-unfriendly.

But, until I decide to make the switch, the least you could do is respond promptly to your malfunctioning equipment. My cable box is clearly possessed by the devil. It turns off by itself, freezes the picture, breaks up images, and, worst of all, isn't recording my shows or letting me watch what I have stored. This is not just a minor problem. It's more of a life-ruiner. So, after spending 25 minutes meandering through your obnoxious automated service menu, your technician tells me you don't do Saturday or evening troubleshooting appointments, and that I instead have to be home between 2 and 6 pm. Um, excuse me?! How do you think I pay your bills? By picking my nose all day? Fuckers.

I'm so annoyed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.