Thursday, April 19, 2007

I have a question! What kind of shampoo do you use?

I went to a fundraiser for John Edwards last night. A friend who works for his campaign got me in for free. I love him (seriously, so intelligent and has plans!! and sooo pretty up close) but I wasn't about to spend $100 to get in there like all the other "young professionals." Some flirting took place, but no one caught my fancy. So I played wingman to my friend who became smitten with an adorable second grade teacher (male teachers always have a leg up for girls).

I had two glasses of wine, got home at 11, am exhausted, and have to be in court in an hour and a half. And somehow, still sitting here in my pajamas, I don't really care about being a little late. Probably because it's just a conference and nothing will happen until all of the attorneys are there (5 of us), and I bet some others will be late too. Or, after working for four months, I've begun the long slide into Slackerville.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special

Harmless Error said...

God I do love that stuff.

Anonymous said...

I like it for two reasons. One, it's great shampoo. Two, it's fairly pricey, so keeping it in my shower shows the ladies how I roll, yo.