Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Blogging instead of working...

Andy chose Tessa! Wohoo!

Ok. In other news, today went relatively well. Could have been much worse. Could have been a little better. The judge kept hurrying us along, not really wanting to listen to some of the testimony that I thought was key. But I got a fair amount of testimony out from the witnesses, so it's ok. The judge will mail his written decision, so I just have to wait. But I'm nervous.

But then, at the end of the day, when I was leaving the office at 7:15 after non-stop mini-crises all day, I got it. Praise! The gist of which was: "We're just so busy right now, and I know we're putting a lot of stuff on you. We're really pleased with your work, so thank you. Now go home and take your dog out."

Um, phew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise is very nice. Congratulations, Praise-Deserving One. :)

Anonymous said...

You are the Calvin Broadus of litigation.