Saturday, May 26, 2007

Breathing.

For what feels like the first time in weeks.

Some research needs to get done this weekend for a habeas brief, but it's not happening today. Today, I went running in the hot hot sun, bought some overpriced produce and scandalously good dark chocolate at Whole Foods, and am now vegging out 110% in front of the TV and air conditioner.

I made tentative plans for tonight, but I think I'm gonna be a hermit and continue the status quo. My couch has missed me.

Oh, I DID chat with some of the L&O crew last night when I got home from work at frickin 8:30, but alas, Detective Stabler et al. had already moved to a different area. If I had gotten home earlier I would have seen them. Curses.

I really need a hair cut. It's been about 5 months, which is clearly ridiculous. Too bad Manhattan salons charge nearly a down payment on a condo for snipping off a bunch of dead follicles.

One more bit of randomness. I find it completely infuckingcredible that I've been out of school for a year. Seriously. Being an adult is not so much fun as...well, laborious and confusing and hilarious and worrisome and thrilling and claustrophobic and uncertain and lonely and smothering and ludicrous, all at the same time. There, I'm done.

No comments: