Sunday, July 22, 2007

If you want to smile for a solid two hours,

go see Hairspray.

Seriously, it's the most joyous movie of the summer, and you will leave the theater skipping.

I don't wanna go to work tomorrow. But I'm not going to complain (much), because I know for a bunch of you out there it's Bar Week, and not in the hopping kind of way. I won't say good luck, because it's pointless and you don't need it, but I will say this: even when you leave Day 1 feeling like shit, stumble though Day 2 feeling like you're going to vomit, and for anyone lucky/stupid enough to have a Day 3, somehow make your way through it despite having felt like you've entered some parallel universe and have ingested almost nothing besides Diet Coke and a huge soft pretzel at Penn Station by that point (maybe that was just me), you will be done very soon and will join the ranks of those of us on The Otherside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC advice (about the bar... Hairspray I'm dubious about!)