Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm all for crackdowns...

but DAMN, this is harsh. Although, if I were one of the pet owners whose beloved dog or cat died because of tainted food that this guy had something to do with, I'd say the punishment fit the crime.

Speaking of my pup, I'm trying not to get too worried about this, but she's been exhibiting a bit of sleep-induced incontinence lately. She's going on 14. I know she's no spring chicken, but she seems her general chipper self and doesn't seem sick other than the 3 occasions of peeing during her sleep. So I made a vet appointment for Thursday evening. I'll freak out then if I have to.

And just because she's pretty: I present Chloe.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your pup is just fine. Good use of the phrase "spring chicken" :)

Grace said...

Chloe is a babe!