Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mid Week Musings

The TSA has announced that would be terrorists may be doing some dry runs in preparation for something big. I'll never look at a block of cheese the same way again. So naturally, because they're so focused on identifying bomb-making components, it's a great time to also let people bring lighters on planes again, right? Right.

I've had a charlie horse in my left calf for 14 hours. It first bit at 6:30 am (what a way to wake up), and has lingered ever since. I need a massage.

I was absorbed in my own little world on the subway ride home when a man sat down next to me, and I was instantly transported back to the summer before 9th grade. This man wore the same cologne/aftershave/something that my first real boyfriend wore that fateful Summer of the First Kiss. He was a good guy. I probably shouldn't have made my best friend at the time break up with him for me right before Christmas by returning his varsity hockey jacket in a shopping bag.

My sources have informed me that the first essay on the NY bar exam was on commercial paper. Ouch. But I'd bet 75% of test takers bombed it, so the curve will work perfectly well.

Excuses 1, Responsibility 0.

Finally, I just got an electric bill for $113.48 because I refuse to let Chloe and Lily suffer in the hot weather every day. And how do they repay me? By knocking over the garbage can and snoring next to my head.

Update: I've just watched 15 minutes of F/X's new show Damages. It has indeed damaged me, as I'll never get those 15 minutes back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a source - kickass!