Friday, August 17, 2007

"I'm the best God damn dancer in the American Ballet Academy. Who the hell are you? Nobody!"

I'm really glad I don't work at a place where I have to bill every minute (we do some billing, some retainer, and some contingency fees). Because what did I do all afternoon as I was counting down the minutes to my vacation?

I read this. All 38 pages of it. Read a page, research on Westlaw, read a page, deal with a phone call, read a page, make a to do list for when I get back, etc.

Unfortunately, I'm getting sick. At the start of my vacation. Awesome. If I could have every symptom of a cold besides a sore throat, I would take them all. My damn sensitive throat.

Now I'm doing laundry, cleaning my rat hole apartment so I don't have to come back to a mess, and cleaning The Two Coreys out of my dvr.

There will likely be some posting during the week, as I tend to get bored quickly and easily.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Have an AWESOME vacation!

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link