Friday, September 07, 2007

Giving

So I was watching Oprah a little while ago.

(Sidebar: No, I'm never home at 4pm. I Tivo Oprah. Shut up. I don't watch every episode, but a lot of them are interesting, inspiring, hilarious, or downright practical. So yes, I record Oprah.)

A couple days ago Bill Clinton was on the show promoting his new book, and they did a little segment about a young girl who has undergone a shit load of medical problems in her own life and yet focused her energy on raising money for kids who have been orphaned by AIDS in Africa:



Anyway. Tears. I have a little volunteer project of my own in the works, but it's not a done deal yet, so I don't wanna jinx it.

Also, I miss you Bill. A lot. I'm still not so fond of your wife though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/paxilonline]paroxetine for depression
[/url]cost of generic paxil
much does paxil cost canada
paroxetine zc 17
paroxetine for depression
paroxetine

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]ribavirin online
[/url] virazole 100 mg
rebetol 100 mg
order copegus online