Friday, October 26, 2007

At Least I Have My Priorities In Order

My work wardrobe is in need of some beefing up. I need at least another suit, maybe a few pairs of pants, skirts, and tops to mix and match. So I went shopping after work today. In the rain. I went from one trendy store to the next, but didn't love anything I tried on. I just wasn't feeling it. And then I ended up in TJ Maxx at 18th Street and 6th Avenue, where I've occasionally found a diamond in the rough, or at least a needle in a haystack. But again, nothing. At least, nothing for work.

However, I did end up purchasing two pairs of lounge pants capable of doubling as workout wear, two sets of comfy pajamas, a synthetic long sleeve running shirt, and a fuzzy hoodie. All at very good prices. Of course, I really did not need ANY of this, as I had lots of comfy loungy fleecy things already. Oops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate shopping with purpose. it never works out. case in point- I needed a 'little black dress' but what i came home with were black pointy-toe boots, evening gloves and super-cute skinny jeans. but im still happy :)

Harmless Error said...

I totally need a little black dress too. But you're right. I'll probably find the dress when I'm out shopping for, like, bedding.