Saturday, December 01, 2007

Dear Boss #1 and Boss #2,

I've been here for almost a year. Sometime this week, whenever you both have time, there are some things I'd like to discuss with you, including my responsibilities, where I am going, and what I should be receiving.

Thanks.

---------------------------------------

The above email was sent earlier this evening. I sort of already want to throw up. But after lots of thought, research, and the collision of various circumstances, I can't put it off any longer.

Keep your fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Grace said...

Wow!! Good luck! My fingers are crossed for you.

Sarah said...

Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Well? Any response? I am thinking of you!

Harmless Error said...

should have the talk tomorrow. i feel sick and haven't eaten all day.