Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!"

Normally, a very true point. Thank you, Winston.

However, when crazy subway dude is the one asking if you are a goddess, you should probably say no, so as not to egg on the crazy:

8:45am: on the train to court reading over my file and minding my own business. Crazy Turrettes Man (CTM) approaches, steps on my foot, apologizes profusely, I smile and mumble "That's ok". CTM proceeds to crouch down, pat the top of my patent leather ballet flat, to which I repeat, "really, it's ok" and shift slightly away from him.

CTM sidles up next to me, and begins to intently stare. And then, rocking back and forth and twitching, "You're so beautiful. Are you a goddess? Are you a goddess? So beautiful. My phone number is..." He then repeated his phone number about ten times, before I mercifully arrived at my stop and quickly hopped/ran off the train.

CTM, believe me, if I were a goddess, I would have somehow used my power to make you disappear.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ghostbusters is boss. Crazy subway dudes are not.

Grace said...

Ewww... so uh... he's still single, I take it?

PS. If we were friends in real life we would ditch our families this holiday season and go to Mazatlan and drink umbrella drinks for a week.

Counsellor in Cultivation said...

wow i can't believe that stuff actually happens.

Harmless Error said...

I think it only happens to me. I attract the crazies.

Anonymous said...

ridiculed picking tyranny kurla insects conciliation entity cola course clues rajasthan
servimundos melifermuly