Friday, December 14, 2007

Forget raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.

These are a few of my favorite things:*

Taking a shower and putting on clean pajamas.
The end of the run endorphin rush.
Peppermint tea.
That feeling you feel when you're physically exhausted and finally get into bed and your limbs literally sink into the mattress.
The way Chloe curls into the crook of my legs or spreads herself along the top of my shins not caring in the least if she messes up work papers that may be surrounding me on the couch.
The fact that if all else fails, my mom will make me feel better.

What's on your list?



*Don't worry. I still have LOTS of things to complain about. I just thought I'd take a night off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

early morning brunch on the weekends. OH better yet- early morning brunch after heavy drinking. hows the ipod situation? you could always ask for one for christmas.

Anonymous said...

Waking up thinking it's a workday and then quickly realizing it's not!
My mom.
My dad.
Seeing people in love.
Seeing really old people still in love.
Making people laugh.
An intelligent movie (but not so intelligent that I don't understand it).

Harmless Error said...

No new ipod yet unfortunately.

Fool, I woke up this morning thinking it was Monday and then thanked my lucky stars that it wasn't. Are you trying to make me love you more?

Anonymous said...

...but of course! Is it working? :)