Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm In!

And stealing wireless access from "Joe1". How original.

I'm 70% unpacked and 100% tired. And Chloe seems a little freaked out by all the movement and confusion over the past few days. She's started licking a spot on her paw that has gotten all red and raw, but I don't think she ever got cut or injured at all. I put some calendula (a homeopathic ointment) and a gauze wrap on it and she hasn't tried to get it off yet, so hopefully that will help.

I think I lost my digital camera. I saw it a few days ago while packing. And then went to look for it and it was gone. I don't remember packing it. The only other person who was in and out of the apartment while I was packing was the super. I'll wait until I'm fully unpacked before fully jumping to conclusions...

Oh yeah, happy new year.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Happy New Year, Harmless!

Congrats on your new place, too!