Thursday, December 27, 2007

Stress? Me? No way.

I'm surrounded by boxes, clothing, suitcases, and dusty furniture. And I banged my knee earlier and it fucking hurts.

Christmas was...ok. The usual drama was there, but the presents seemed to take the edge off. I slept a lot, saw a couple movies, and slept some more. But now I'm back here packing and trying to get rid of about 20% of my shitty belongings. Hasn't been worn in a year? Gone. Don't know what the gadget/manual/gizmo is for? It's gone.

I may have to polish off the wine in the fridge. Better than pouring it down the drain, right?

----------------------------------------

Update. 9:30pm.

I gave up for the night. And, brilliantly, decided to watch Rob Zombie's Halloween. And now I don't think I'm ever leaving these walls again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The remake is CERTAINLY not half as good as the original, but it was interesting to see one director's take on how to raise a son in a loving environment.

Harmless Error said...

Agreed! See, we can agree on movies:)