Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm not moving again until I move in with a boy.

I hate moving. No, hate isn't a strong enough word. Despise? Loathe? Loathe, yes.

But I looooove my new apartment. I'll be moving in sometime next weekend. Lovely brownstone, lovely area, closer to work, laundry in the building (a huge thing with me) and dog friendly.

To bad I haven't started packing yet. God, I'm just doing laundry now to pack for the five whole days I'll be gone for Christmas. And then its a couple frenzied days of packing, hopefully throwing out a lot of crap I never use/wear/need in the process, and then it's January 2nd and I get to go back to work and start billing many more hours than I'm billing right now.

I'm thinking a New Years Eve consisting of a 9pm Ambien and a glass of wine will rock my world.

2 comments:

Grace said...

YAY! Moving sucks but I'm really excited for you! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move!