Monday, January 28, 2008

Hip Hip! Hooray!

I haven't watched the State of the Union Address for the last few years because, well, let's be realistic. It's not healthy to be that masochistic. But seeing as this is THE LAST ONE OF THE WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY (everyone: hip hip hooray!), here's a little drinking game to make it an even happier occasion:

When George says:

Iraq: one sip of whatever you're drinking
economy: two sips
American people: one gulp
war on terrorism: half a glass

Check back with me later. Hopefully I'll still be upright.

Also, I won a motion today. I guess I'm not getting fired. The judge's decision reads, and I quote, "Defendant's well reasoned and articulate argument clearly mandates suppression in the instant case." Yay.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay!!!! (On all counts!)

Anonymous said...

A suppression motion, eh? I *knew* you loved criminals! Seriously, knobs to you!!

Agreed on the state of the union. I watched 15 minutes and then decided to drink some delicious beers and play video games.