Sunday, January 13, 2008

How am I supposed to make fun of the dresses?!

God, this is embarrassing. Why am I even watching this "news conference" announcing the Golden Globe winners?

(Sidenote: I finally saw Juno yesterday and YAY! Go see it right now.)

I can't even tell you all how sick of the fucking writer's strike I am. I don't care how it ends or who "wins". Just get back to work. Now. Or I swear, after the eighth episode of Lost airs and there's no more, Hollywood may be bombed by pissed off former fans.

In other news, I billed about 6 hours today and managed to take Chloe on a longer than usual walk in Riverside Park, where she basically ignored other dogs in the dog run and people probably thought I raised a snobby dog.

And now I'm drinking a glass of Pinot and contemplating how much I hate that Larry King is announcing the winners on CNN's airing of the "press conference." I hope one of his suspenders snaps and whips him in the eye. Or knocks out a tooth so he can't talk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Larry King. He's harmless.

Sarah said...

You know, my dog increasingly ignores other dogs at the dog park now. She's still happy to play with the dogs she knows at the park behind my house, but take her to the dog park full of unknown dogs, and she's all shy and stand-offish. Which is..unusual for her.

Harmless Error said...

maybe our (or at least mine) take after their owners when it comes to being shy around new people.