Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I've never called in sick, so I shouldn't do it as an excuse, right?

Today is reallllly gonna suck. I'll report back later with results.
---------------------------------------------

Update: 9:10 p.m.

So it wasn't as bad as I expected because my case got adjourned, although I did get hung up on by an irate witness and, completely unexpected, realized that I have lost my watch. Which I loved. Which I purchased in Greece during my post bar exam vacay a while back. The clasp had some issues, and I never got it fixed, so I guess it's my fault. Bummer.

Also, while The Sarah Connor Chronicles is ridiculous in an awesomely absorbing and bring-me-back-to-1992 way, Cashmere Mafia is by all means ridiculous in a roll your eyes so far back you might swallow them way. However, so as not to fully judge without all of the facts and circumstances (a good motto in general, no?) maybe I should give it a few more episodes to make sure...

2 comments:

Zuska said...

i wanted to hear more about why you were on the verge of calling in sick!

hope you have a good time with your parents. we were in your city today, and went to a museum while waiting for our matinee. it was a fun day.

Harmless Error said...

What museum did you go to?