Monday, February 11, 2008

My birthday is next week. I think I'm turning 80.

I'm pretty sure it's not normal that my leg feels better when running than when walking or going down steps. Apparently I'm potassium and calcium deficient. But I kind of hate bananas (it's not that I hate them - they just have to be eaten at the perfect time - over or under ripe bananas are gross) and don't drink milk outside of cereal. Spinach has calcium, right? Why isn't that enough?

On another note, I dvr old episodes of ER that are on TNT in the mornings. I erase most of them, but do watch the classic ones. Like the one that was on today, when Dr. Greene goes to Hawaii with Rachel and dies and it's quite possibly the saddest thing I've ever seen ever and it was such a momentous event that NBC allowed Anthony Edwards to say the word "shit" on network television.

This was a very boring post. Then again, I am almost 80 years old.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't know if you are like me and cannot remember to take a vitamin in the morning, but it really helped me to switch to taking my vitamins at night before bed. Now I'm at least getting that.

Anonymous said...

Oh come now, you are still a spring chicken. On the other hand, I have reached the point where there are fewer days ahead than there are behind...

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

I'm fairly certain pineapple juice is high in potassium as well.

blonde.counsel said...

Solution = Hemp milk. Apparently it is the newest thing. It has almost half your daily calcium needs.

I have to say that the chocolate version surprised me.

And I am the same way about bananas.