Friday, February 15, 2008

Tagged! A meme.

Courtesy of Grace.

I'm afraid this is going to be really boring because I'm not all that interesting, but here goes:

The Rules: Pick one past posting about each of the following:

Family.
Friends.
Yourself.
Something you love.
Something you choose.

1. Family: God I hate them sometimes. But sometimes is better than most of the time, right?

2. Friends: Okay, it's more about a guy than my friends, but my friends are just too cool for school, ok?

3. Me: Because if I post one of the worst, it can only get better. Or worse. Whatever.

4. Something I love: Um, this one's easy.

5. By Choice: because this one inspired some funny comments.

See, I'm fucking boring. But I'm going skiing in the Poconos this weekend with some friends. Hopefully I won't fracture anything. See, I'm all about the positive thinking.

I'm tagging all of you. Do it. DO IT.

No comments: