Thursday, April 03, 2008

I just have one question.

Why, in the name of all that is pure and holy on this earth, do men insist on grunting while lifting weights?

Huuuuuuuhnnnnn!!!

Errrrrrrrrrrrgh!!

Seriously, it's not attractive. I don't care how much you're lifting. Oh, you went to X University too? Great. Well, your receding hair line tells me that you probably weren't in my graduating class. (Tangent - I signed up for my five year reunion today. Wine tour included. It will be slightly ridiculous.)

Anyway, guys at the gym - calm down, take a breath. Don't give yourself a hernia. That's not attractive either.

2 comments:

Elle Woods said...

At my gym, you are not allowed to grunt or drop yor weights. They set off a "lunk" alarm if you do.

The gym is all about "No Judgement", it's all people who haven't worked out inawhile or have never been gym members, plus they do not allow body builders to join.

Anonymous said...

In my gym, weight lifting is not allowed. "Fitness water" is also banned, unless you're talking about gins and tonics. Oh, wait.. I'm confusing my gym with my living room again...