Sunday, April 06, 2008

Nectar of the gods.

I've had a sore throat for a week. I thought it was a cold, but now I'm thinking it's spring allergies. Not that it feels like spring - it's damp and dreary here.

However, the only thing that makes my throat feel better is Haagen-Dazs fat free mango sorbet. The fact that I've eaten two pints of it in one week is surely not good on the sugar scale, but when you have difficulty swallowing much else it's probably ok. Hey, it's what I tell myself.

-----------------------------------------------

Postscript: If you missed Tom Brokaw's special, King, on the History channel tonight, try to catch a repeat airing. It was excellent.

6 comments:

Grace said...

Aww, Harmless!

Feel better.

(and can't wait to have you in chicago!)

Anonymous said...

I shall add it to TIVO per your recommendation! Hope your throat feels better.

Anonymous said...

I like the strawberry sorbet myself, but it's all delicious.

Anonymous said...

have you ever felt like your work is slowly killing your health? there has to be a direct correlation between the amount of work you put in and the deterioration of your health.
feel better HE, spring is totally here.

Anonymous said...

Have you consider wang juice? I believe it could soothe what ails you.

Harmless Error said...

um, bartlett, i don't know how to respond to that.