Monday, June 23, 2008

Really, VH1? Really?

I freely admit that I have spent, well, more than one weekend afternoon over the past few years watching VH1's "I love the 80s", "I love the 80s 3D!!!", and "I love the 90s." (I skipped "I love the 70s" because, um, I wasn't born yet.) They are fantastic time suckers. Current bar studiers, take note.

I thought we were done for a while. At least until 2010, when there would be another 10 year block to deal with. But no, as I realized tonight while channel surfing, the bright minded execs over at VH1 have apparently decided that we couldn't wait that long, and so they have given us..."I love the New Millennium." 2000-2007.

Am I watching it? Duh.

2 comments:

E. McPan said...

I loved the earlier shows but I thought the 90s were way too early. I saw the ad for this show and thought maybe I had pulled a Rip van Winkle and woke up in like 2020. I'll probably still watch the millennium show.

Harmless Error said...

Of course you'll watch it. I mean, could you really not?