Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Wednesday Wonders

Every New Yorker who braves the subway platforms during the month of July deserves a medal.

Every wide eyed camera-toting tourist in New York in July deserves to be pushed/elbowed/yelled at for getting in the way of those of us who are trying to get somewhere on time.

Going on "vacation" and emailing me once an hour about X/Y/Z does not qualify as a vacation, and when I take my vacation, don't expect any emails. Or responses.

To the bar exam studier who cut in front of me on the line at Whole Foods last night because you were too absorbed in your BarBri notes, you're lucky. Once you pass, all bets are off and your ass will be kicked to the back of the line.

I feel the need to rearrange my already organized closet so that my work and casual clothes are lined up by color in addition to type.

I forgot my shoes and ended up wearing flip flops to court today. I was prepared to be all chagrined if necessary. No one cared.

Law & Order on TNT never gets old.

Super special cushioned synthetic socks - $15 per pair. The absence of debilitating blisters? Priceless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I go in spurts with Law & Order! Sometimes I can't get enough. Sometimes I don't want to watch it for months. I'm surprised how awesome McCoy's replacement is. They handled that baby well!