Saturday, November 01, 2008

Don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight.

The NYC Marathon is tomorrow, and running through Central Park today I got to see the finish area being all set up. And I found myself wishing I were running it! I guess I caught the marathon bug. The NYC Marathon is notoriously difficult to get into, but I have a (small) shot with the lottery system for 2009. We'll see what happens.

John McCain! Not Hussein! OMG! So clever! I give Palin props (no one is more shocked than I am) for ignoring them if she did in fact hear them.

I am not assuming ANYTHING here, but if Obama pulls this thing off, does anyone think Bristol Palin is actually gonna marry that fuckin' redneck? His words, not mine.

Finally, I adjourned a court appearance that was scheduled for this coming Wednesday morning to the following week. Why? Because I can, and because I have a feeling it's going to be a late night.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Bristol and Levi are totally splitsville if Obama is elected.