Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I have nothing to say, but in the interest of keeping readers...

The season premiere of Lost started five minutes ago, but I hate commercials, and am therefore waiting to begin watching until 9:30.

Like Grace, I too have a thing I am not going to talk about until it is resolved, but let's just say it's the last thing I think about before I fall asleep. While Grace's appears to be a negative thing, mine is more neutral at this point and could go either way. I'm waiting and seeing for now.

I've realized that Yellow Tail Shiraz might be the only red wine I really like. Classy taste I have, no?

I'm sad ER is ending. And I kind of think Clooney is a dick for not doing one damn guest appearance. I mean really. Do you not remember your roots, George? Where it all started? Pleeeeeeeeeze.

I'm still on an Inauguration Day high. Although I can't believe John Roberts fucked up the oath? Someone's bitter President Obama (it sounds good, huh?!) didn't vote to confirm him...

7 comments:

Grace said...

Aww... Thanks, Harmless. I adore you AKA girl I don't know either!!

I am picking up a bottle of yellowtail shiraz tomorrow. I can't lie... I'm a big fan of the Cab. I am nothing if not classy.

Wishing you luck on the Neutral Thing that you won't talk about. I am rooting for you.

Anonymous said...

But didn't it REALLY start for him on THE FACTS OF LIFE? :) You take 'em good; you take 'em bad; you take 'em all, and there you have, the facts of life... I don't remember much about that show, but the theme song was very catchy! Good luck with whatever thing is on your mind! Hope it works out perfectly.

Anonymous said...

Clooney IS coming back! http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/01/21/george-clooney-headed-back-to-er/

Harmless Error said...

Yay! Thanks Anonymous!

Grace, Yellowtail is awesome all around, dontcha think?

Fool, who was your favorite Facts of Life girl? (Don't say Blair.)

Anonymous said...

Jo!

Unknown said...

if you like yellowtail's shiraz you must try their rose. to die for i tell you.

A Voice of Sanity said...

I'm still on an Inauguration Day high. Although I can't believe John Roberts fucked up the oath? Someone's bitter President Obama (it sounds good, huh?!) didn't vote to confirm him...

Maybe Obama can impeach Roberts instead? And a few more of these judges who favor government, the police and corporations over citizens at every point?