Thursday, September 13, 2007

Head screwed on? Maybe. But not tightly enough.

Good news: I had to throw on a hoodie over my t shirt to take Chloe out this morning because of the chill.

Bad news: I walked out of my apartment in said t shirt and hoodie. And underwear and flip flops. And that's it. Because sometimes I sleep in just the t shirt (granted its kind of a long t shirt).

Two seconds after the door shut I realized I'm an idiot and scooted back in to put something over my little flowered cotton briefs.

Sheesh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's hot

Suma said...

Oh, thats really funny...and nice to have a good long t-shirt...

cheers
suma
----------------------------------------------
http://www.rhinestonetshirts.net/

Anastasia said...

That is so awesome. I sleep in shorts for exactly this reason.