Tuesday, October 09, 2007

TV Review Time

I had a craptastic day at work (sidebar: clients who expect you to win motions should send you the signed affidavits you need to serve the motion on time, right? God.), but instead of whining (at least more than I just did), I present a review of the season's new shows:

1. Pushing Daisies: Adorable, whimsical, original, and colorful. I just don't know how long they can keep the "I want to touch you but I can't" thing going.

2. Big Shots: So, so bad. Bad writing, bad stories, not funny. But. The Pretty. Michael Vartan is pretty pretty pretty. I love the pretty, and will watch him read a phone book.

3. Journeyman: Meh.

4: Gossip Girls: Probably the worst thing for the youth of America ever. I love it.

5. Bionic Woman: Now, I'm dark and broody too, so I should like it. Secret government agencies. Girl kicking ass. I love Alias (the pretty!), but this lacks heart so far. We shall see.

6. Dirty Sexy Money: Definitely lives up to two of those three words. The middle one, not so much.

7. Private Practice: Maybe I'll catch it online. Probably not though. Because it's the suck.

And now for our returning favorites:

1. Grey's Anatomy: Does anyone else miss snide asskicking Callie? I hate whiny Callie.

2. Heroes: Where's Kristen Bell?!

3. Ugly Betty: I'm not sure why I watch this.

4. ER: Yes, I realize I'm the only person on earth who still watches ER. You know why? Because it's still excellent.

5. Brothers and Sisters: ABC should patent its wondrous ability to emotionally manipulate/abuse its viewers.

And now, once more with feeling:

The best show you're not watching.

3 comments:

Grace said...

Why did I even click on the link? Duh!

I NEVER thought there could be something that stopped my hatred for Calista Flockhart dead in its tracks. Brothers and Sisters has done it.

Have you watched Damages?

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

I'm the only person who still watches ER. Me! Me!

Harmless Error said...

I watched only the first episode of damages and couldn't really get into it because of the fakery. But if you say it's good I'll give it another shot.

If this is ER's last season (as per the rumors), the producers are trying to get everyone (and I mean everyone) back for the finale. Eeeee!