Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Because damnit, I deserve some takeout.

I've been trying to cook more and order less when it comes to dinner. Cheaper and healthier, right? However, like most Americans, I probably eat out (or order in) three times per week.

Sometimes, like today, it's just inevitable. Running around for 12 straight hours, from home to court, court to office, office to someone else's office, then wandering around in a feeble attempt at Christmas shopping (when the only things I ended up buying were for myself - oops), the last thing I'm doing is cooking.

I think I need a stay at home husband. Or at least one who will take pleasure in and enjoy cooking after his own long day.

4 comments:

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

I had full intentions of making lasagna last night. I ordered in thai food. Pathetic.

Sarah said...

In a good week, I eat out maybe one night. In a bad week, its 4 nights of take-out and ordering in. It's hard!

Zuska said...

You do deserve such a husband.

It's bliss, I tell you!

Anonymous said...

I have a stay at home husband. Well, he works 25 hours a week. But he does all the cleaning & cooking & pet related things. It's wonderful.