Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Why is it not Friday. Seriously.

Does seeing Heath Ledger's body being rolled out of the apartment building make anyone else a little queasy? Just me?

I'm buying a new TV this weekend. I've wanted to for a while, and I rearranged the furniture in the apartment last weekend, and while the layout is much better, the TV is about 15 feet away from the couch, and I'm squinting to see the damn channel guide. Time to upgrade. HD. Flatscreen. Psyched. Is is sad that this is what I'm excited about in life? Hmm.

4 comments:

Jamie E. Hampton said...

A new TV is definitely an occasion to get excited. Don't let anybody try to convince you otherwise, they are just jealous.

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

Can I come over and watch tv at your place?

Harmless Error said...

Absolutely. Bring wine.

Anonymous said...

Delicious wine?